Starting Friday, May 1 for dine-in at 25% our official occupancy, which for us means 27 people. We will continue to operate our to-go orders from our patio/ makeshift drive-thru. Please do not use the main entrance for to-go orders, use the patio.
We ask that you please follow the below guidelines while dining with us.
We will be following the below guidelines:· There will be three hand sanitizing stations. Their locations are as follows: next to the host stand at the front door, on the tiled column in the dining room, on the tiled column in between the dining room and bar areas.
· There will be a distance of at least 6 feet between different tables.
· All salt and pepper, sugar packets, and condiments are available upon request and will be either disposed of or sanitized after each use.
· Guests will have a choice of plasticware or silverware.
· We will not be using check boxes; we will just be dropping off paper checks.
· Employees have been trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfecting measures.
· Tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected after each use.
· All employees will be required to wear a mask and wash or sanitize hands between customer interactions.
· All employees will be screened daily for symptoms as recommended by the state.
· We will be frequently sanitizing touch points.
· We will be frequently sanitizing restrooms.