Please know that Taglia Fresh Italian is doing everything that we can to maintain a clean, healthy environment for our guests. We are always concerned about cleanliness and following good manufacturing practices in all areas of our restaurant. I hope if you have come to visit you have witnessed that we are crazy about being clean. All seating areas, booths, and tables are cleaned after each guest. Every high chair, booster seat, and sling is wiped between every use. We are also good about changing gloves and washing our hands.
In addition, to maintaining these cleaning practices we have also taken other measures which include the following:
- We are meeting daily with employees to make sure they understand the importance of good hygiene.
- Employees have been instructed to wash hands more frequently and avoid touching contact surfaces when possible.
- If an employee comes to work showing any symptoms of fever, cough, runny nose, or other symptoms they will be sent home immediately.
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleanings to the restrooms.
- Menus are being sanitized between uses upon return to the host stand.
- We are wiping down all major touch points every thirty minutes including front door handles, sink handles, restroom door handles, stall handles, computer screens, pens, and check presenters.
- We have stopped refilling drinks at the table using pitchers and will instead provide new glasses.
- We have removed all salt and pepper shakers from tables. They will still be given out upon request and sanitized before being used again.
We would love to continue serving you in the restaurant, but if you feel more comfortable ordering to-go and staying home we will begin offering curbside pickup during these times. Please request curbside pickup when ordering, give us a call when you arrive at the restaurant, and describe your car, and where you are parked.
We do our best daily to bring you healthy, delicious and safe meals. We may be small, but our employees are properly trained and constantly retrained. We care every day because without the support of our guests we wouldn’t be here. Thanks for reading and may you have health, happiness, and the support of loved ones during these trying times.
Thank you for your continued support and love.
Sheri & Team Taglia